- Valve bodies, closures, ball and seat carriers are manufactured from forged steel for dependable service in high pressure or severe applications.
- All sizes/ANSI classes are double block and bleed capable per API 6D.
- All sizes/classes have 2 seat injection ports; Small bore valves <4" are provided with center body cavity injection due to size constraints.
- Drain valve can be utilized for block and bleed function or to check seat integrity during maintenance.
- Available seat configurations include self-relieving (single piston effect), DIB-1 (double piston effect and DIB-2 (single piston one side, double piston one side) options
- Primary seat design utilizes Teflon, Devlon or PEEK, as standard (dependent on pressure class). Secondary metal seat ring will provide sealing should primary be destroyed by fire per API 607.
- All seat rings and O-Rings include graphite secondary seats per API 607; O-Rings are anti-explosive decompression style.
- Anti-blowout stems per API 6D
- ISO 5211 Mounting pad
- Lockable handle or gear per API 608
- Anti-static design
API 6D 3-Piece Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
API 6D 3-Piece Forged Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
The FZV series of forged 3 piece trunnion ball valve have been engineered to meet both general service and heavy duty applications including petroleum, petrochemical and industrial service. Valves are designed in accordance with API 6D and CSA Z245.15. They are available in a variety of configurations and materials to meet your specific operational needs. Combined with FZV’s 24/36 month extended warranty, FZV valves not only meet but exceed industry expectations.Download Specifications